By using the Service, you are expressing your agreement to this Policy and the processing of your information and data, including your personal information, in the manner provided in this Policy.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SERVICE.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us with the information provided in the Contact page of this website.
INFORMATION AND DATA WE COLLECT
Here are some example of information and data we may collect from you:
- Data that are collected automatically (such as IP Address, your device’s operating system, browser type and language);
- Identifiers that are used to identify your mobile device such as your unique device ID (persistent/non-persistent), hardware type, medial access control (“MAC”) address;
- Profile information that you volunteer (such as name, email address, profile photo, gender, age or birthday, links to profiles on other social networking websites);
- Employment information (such as name, email address, phone number, resume).
We and our marketing and outsourcing partners, affiliates, or analytics service providers use technologies such as cookies, beacons, scripts, and tags to identify a user’s computer/device and to store information about your visit. Information contained in a cookie may be linked to your personal information, such as your user ID, for purposes such as improving the quality of our Service, tailoring recommendations to your interests, and making the Service easier to use. You can disable cookies at any time, although you may not be able to access or use features of the Service.
HOW WE USE THE DATA WE COLLECT
Westfleet’s first goals in using information are to provide the Service to you, improve our Service, contact you, conduct marketing and research and create reports for internal use. We store information on servers located in New Zealand, and may store information on servers and equipment in other countries.
We use information collected through our Service for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you in connection with our Service. For example, we may use your information to:
- Allow you to shop;
- Operate and improve our Service;
- Understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Service;
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- Provide and deliver products and services you request;
- Deliver advertising and marketing and promotional information to you;
- Link or combine it with other information we get from third parties, to help understand your preferences and provide you with better services.
While you are browsing our website, your computer’s operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language and referring Web site addresses may be logged automatically. We may use this information to monitor, develop and analyze your use of the Service.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
If you wish to submit a resume, we provide you the option to upload it to the Site and we collect your name, email address and mobile telephone number. We use this information to contact you regarding setting up an interview or to determine if you are qualified for the position in which you applied.